Setup new site using DNS Cloudflare trouble

Hi everyone,

I have trouble with my domain when using CDN.

My domain is new, doesn’t use it before.
I just add it to Cloudflare and set mode DNS Cloudflare orange with A Record (value is my IP host).

I’ve checked DNS, IP of the domain is Cloudflare IP.
But, when I access my domain, the website not working.
If change file hosts in my computer point to my IP host. The website is working.

How can I using DNS Cloudflare orange?

UPDATE

Same with changing file hosts on my computer, I change DNS Cloudflare from orange to gray (DNS Only) then the website is accessible.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

What error do you get? Could you share a screenshot here with us?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection? :thinking:

You could determine this by:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.

You don’t have to change anything in your local hosts file on your device/PC.

In case you’re unsure, keep the DNS records unproxied and set to :grey: (DNS-only).

Therefore, may I ask which port are you using on the origin host/server? :thinking:

Kindly re-check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article:

Nevertheless, Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.