Setup new member - they can't see their domain

I just setup a new member and want to have them see the data relating to their domain - it’s the only domain in this account.

When they login, they don’t see any domain.

I don’t see a way to modify anything to specify they should see the domain, and their level is set to Administrator.

I am using the free level of Cloudflare.

Can anyone help me figure out what I need to do, or where I need to go to give my client access to his domain stats/data/settings in the dashboard?

Hi @mark.borst, I suspect this is a timing issue as I can see the user and the zone in your account. I suspect when the user logs in, they need to select your account as the zone is in your account and you’ve invited them to see it. If I follow that path, I do, but can you verify that your user can as well?

Thank you for the reply.

I am not sure what you mean.

Are you saying they need to use the search bar to search for hoffmancarwash.com on the home screen, or click on the “Add a Site” button, and add hoffmancarwash.com?

Can you ask them for a screen shot of what they see on login? Redact any email or confidential information.

It just says “You don’t currently have any websites” +Add Site.

1 Like

You may want to let Support know as when I log in as the user you invited, I am presented with a screen to select the user’s email (account) or your email (account). When I select the user’s email, I don’t see any sites, when I select the other email, I see the zone in question. If the user is not seeing that same flow, we should let Support know.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. Please share your ticket number here as I’d like to track progress.

Thank you for your help. The ticket number is: 1782716.

1 Like

Hi @mark.borst, thank you, I see the ticket and image. If the user clicks the drop down from the upper left of the screen:
Screenshot%20from%202019-11-12%2012-30-00

Are they able to scroll down to see your account email id? If so, have them select that and they should see the site.