I have an dedicated cert setup for rugbylad.ie, I am able to access the http://rugbylad.ie/ without any issues, but when I try and access the https://rugbylad.ie/ I receive the following error. Error 523: Origin is unreachable
From reading about issues and Error 523, I have included a traceroute if that is any help.
Tracing route to rugbylad.ie [22.214.171.124]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
- 1 1 ms 2 ms 1 ms SkyRouter.Home [192.168.0.1]*
- 2 28 ms 29 ms 29 ms lo101.bas102.cwt.btireland.net [126.96.36.199]*
- 3 29 ms 27 ms 30 ms bund-ether137.rt101.cwt.btireland.net [188.8.131.52]*
- 4 33 ms 33 ms 29 ms 184.108.40.206*
- 5 40 ms 40 ms 42 ms inex1.as13335.net [220.127.116.11]*
- 6 45 ms 41 ms 42 ms 18.104.22.168*
I have contacted the hosting company who have said: It looks like something configuration wise on the Cloudflare side. I edited the host file on my PC here and can confirm the server is allowing https:// connections to the site.
Any help in trying to work out what is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.