I know this must be answered here but I searched, experimented, and read. I am just too new to SSL and Cloudflare to figure it out.
- I just set up my url DNS to Cloudflare. the sites went active and have already controlled the DDoS I was experiencing.
- My site still shows “connection to your site is not secure”
- When I go to the “Crypto” menu on Cloudflare it shows " Universal SSL Status Active Certificate
This setting was last changed 4 hours ago"
- My SSL status shows Full SSL:
5 Help says, " Your origin supports HTTPS, but the certificate installed does not match your domain or is self-signed. Cloudflare will connect to your origin over HTTPS, but will not validate the certificate"
- My site is still not secure
Can anyone tell me in simple terms what I have to do to secure my sites?
Thank you so much for your help.