Setting Up Different Payment Methods for Multiple Domains on Cloudflare

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I need help managing diverse payment methods for over 20 client websites, each with its own domain. Currently, Cloudflare only allows one payment method for all domains. How can I set up different payment methods for each domain renewal? Any tips or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!

Each client should their own account, and then add you as a member of that account with the appropriate permissions that you need, in order to be able to manage the client.

I wouldn’t look at a for “each domain” approach here, but a for “each client” approach.

The above will solve that, as each client will then have their own account, with their own billing details, and each client can therefore have all from one, to hundreds of domains, in their own account, with their own billing method.

→

In addition, I would go as far as to say if you have my domain name within your account, we do have some sort of a management issue here.

My domain name is mine, not yours, as such, it doesn’t belong in your account, but in an account of mine, where you eventually can have the appropriate permissions to maintain certain things, if necessary.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.