I’ve done a lot of these that are NOT on Cloudflare and they work fine. No issue, Verified, DKIM enabled, Tracking domain for “email” works fine. I’ve looked at the AWS documentation and nothing looks awry. I’ve tried switching the Proxy Status between DNS only and Proxied (where possible). It does not pick up the DNS TXT and CNAME records I add in Cloudflare.
Good idea on switching it to DNS Only, which is what I recommend.
It is weird. 3 I did today are now fine. 4 that I did before have gotten stuck.
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.