SERVFAIL for my domain from 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

$ dig pizd.ec @1.1.1.1

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> pizd.ec @1.1.1.1
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 15736
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1452
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;pizd.ec. IN A

;; Query time: 4212 msec
;; SERVER: 1.1.1.1#53(1.1.1.1)
;; WHEN: Tue Sep 24 18:11:29 MSK 2019
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 36

from master dns dig works, but from any other ISP i get servfail, but other my domains works fine.

from master dns for domain pizd.ec

dig +short CHAOS TXT id.server @1.1.1.1

“FRA”

from another ISP
$ dig +short CHAOS TXT id.server @1.1.1.1
“DME”

The domain seems to have some configuration issues

http://dnsviz.net/d/pizd.ec/dnssec/

1 Like

It works from LAX, so I don’t know why there would be inconsistent results from 1.1.1.1

44%20AM

thanks, it was old ns server record in nic.ec panel, i fixed it, now need awaitng for dns caches purge

There still are issues and the nameservers still diverge between what is set up at the registry and what your nameservers announce as NS records.

Registry

$ dig @a.lactld.org pizd.ec NS

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;pizd.ec.			IN	NS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
pizd.ec.		129600	IN	NS	ns.pizd.ec.
pizd.ec.		129600	IN	NS	ns.sudouser.com.

Your nameservers

$ dig @ns.pizd.ec pizd.ec NS

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;pizd.ec.			IN	NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
pizd.ec.		86400	IN	NS	ns.pizd.ec.
pizd.ec.		86400	IN	NS	ns1.pizd.ec.
1 Like

i change it 5 min ago

after cache purge on 1.1.1.1 for A and NS all works fine, thanks for help!