To make a long story short, I took my server off Cloudflare. I recently put it back on Cloudflare, and I set it up exactly how it was. The first photo, is that of Google Domains, which is setup exactly how it was last time, and while looking at http://mxtoolbox.com it shows that Google Domains is not malfunctioning, and is pointing to the nameservers provided by CloudFlare. Cloudflare doesn’t look like it’s malfunctioning either though, because if I turn the DNS only mode on or off, it changes the A record to either the real IP or to two Cloudflare A records… and regardless, it’s not working at all.
If I change my A record on google domains, and stop using Cloudflare all together, it works fine, but then defeats the purpose of trying to use Cloudflare.