Server not found yet dns looks fine

I have a website on a serverpilot server (ie several sites on apps on a single server). SUddenly is failing with Server Not found. I have an A record for which I know is correct. I was having a problem with the mx record which should have resolved now (mail provider messed up and cancelled the account) but I cannot get this site to work.

Registrar says the domain has been suspended.

Yet namecheap says its due in Jan 2020 and is set to autorenew. I moved from JustHost leaving an email account and they just shut that down erroneously. I suspect tis to do with them. Man they are useless!

It seems I fell foul of recent regulation about registrant details. I hadnt changed it since I took the domain over 6 years ago and the existing details were not valis almost immediately. No problems until this issue where the domain was suspended. I’ve learnt my lesson.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.