Server is taking too long to respond and even on GTmetrix "Analysis error" is coming

Hi,
I am using Cloudflare for the last couple of months and everything was working perfectly until last Friday when suddenly my website starting to open slowly. If to be accurate it takes around 8-20 sec on “Waiting for ----.com” and sometimes GTmetrix was giving server time out error, sometimes it was showing full load time is 9 sec and for the last few hours, it shows analysis error. This occurred after I tried to change the DNS nameserver back to the host’s server but when I couldn’t find any improvement, I changed it back to Cloudflare’s DNS nameserver.

Please could you please tell me what can be the issue… My hosting company is saying that server is working fine. One more important point is that I have one more site on the same server (which is not connected to Cloudflare) and that site is still working fine that’s why I am suspecting that the issue is from the side of Cloudflare…
Could you please help?

If this statement is accurate, then Cloudflare clearly isn’t the issue. What’s the domain?

Thank you for your quick reply.
The above statement is correct only for “Analysis error” in GTmetrix but all other issues are there before doing anything.
www.bookingmedtravel.com

Wow, that does take a long time to load the first time! After that, it loads normally.

For whatever reason, it’s not going through my usual datacenter (LAX), or even my secondary datacenter (SJC). One request went through SEA, and another went through DFW. That’s really weird.

Open a Support Ticket. Maybe they can see if there is some connectivity issue. You wouldn’t happen to have any type of firewall on your server that’s blocking some Cloudflare IP addresses, would you?

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thank you for your reply.
No, I have no firewall from the server end. The fact is that it was working perfectly fine few days ago and suddenly everything went crazy.
Anyhow I will open a ticket as per your advice… Thank you for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.