Hey everyone, I am having a ton of errors in Google search control, I have no clue how to fix and I am not at all technical.
I did contact bluehost in regards to see if they could help but because my nameservers point at cloudflare, they said that I need to contact cloudflare.
This is the message I received additionally from bluehost – If I check the website, it is loading in HTTPS, but not in Green. That might be the reason the Google Console has those iossues. so the cloudflare has the control over the domain.
So please check with them to see if they can do anything on this.
Additionally when I am logging into certain sections in cloudflare I am seeing No subscription found error 1001.
Suggestions please or help!!