Server blocked by cloudflare

Hello I have restream server where I can restream Sam vidéo last days all my client blocked and can’t watch anything I recive email from cloudflare

(that recent traffic from one or more of your web properties may be in violation of Section 2.8 of our Terms of Service In response to this apparent violation, we have temporarily stopped serving some of the traffic at issue. Some of your visitors may experience altered performance until this issue is resolved. The affected properties are:)

I remouve all streams from my serveur now but I still got msg in my index page ( this is violation of cloudflare terms of service if you are a webmaster and think thus action was taken in error please file a support ticket )

It’s possible to active cloudflare again without this msg ??

Give this a try:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.