Serve resources from consistent URL

Hi, my website is running really slow. Just checking on GTmetrix, I’m pretty much A for everything on page speed except this:

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 30.3KiB.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Yeah, it seems like you are including twice the same CSS file. You should alter the code of your website to remove of the lines on every page where they appear.

If there are other resources remove the one where the domain isn’t reused so as to remove any additional latency due to a new connection.

I’m using the w3 total cache plugin as well on wordpress. Where would I find these 2 css files? I’m guessing I only have to delete one?

No offence, but this forum is for Cloudflare related topics and not questions of that type.

They aren’t on your server, they are simply links in your HTML pages. Contact those who built your website.

The topic was originally about cloudflare as demonstrated in the first URL. If someone can help me that knows, why does it matter?

OK thanks matteo

Sorry, but even originally it was not about Cloudflare.

Yes, but I thought it was. You are very rude.

You thought wrong. And no, I am not rude I am simply pointing out that you asked your question in the wrong place. This forum is for questions regarding Cloudflare, not general website topics.

Hope you’ve had your fill of one-upping today good on ya, give yourself a pat on the back. I thought it was an issue with cloudflare, I was wrong. Well done.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.