Sending email @gmail with error

Good afternoon

I have an error sending emails to @gmail, I have a domain dentalis.com.br managed by Cloudflare and an email provider managed by locaweb.
All my e-mails work normally with the exception of @gmail, I can receive from the outside in, but e-mails sent from my domain/provider to @gmail generate an error.

Follows error message

Hello, this is the mail server on hm1831-n-113.locaweb.com.br.

I am sending you this message to inform you on the delivery status of a message you previously sent. Immediately below you will find a list of the affected recipients; also attached is a Delivery Status Notification

(DSN) report in standard format, as well as the headers of the original message.

<[email protected]> delivery failed; will not continue trying

Reporting-MTA: dns;hm1831-n-113.locaweb.com.br
X-PowerMTA-VirtualMTA: gmail_vmta
Received-From-MTA: dns;mcbain0021.email.locaweb.com.br (201.76.49.41)
Arrival-Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 15:54:35 -0300

Thanks

Cloudflare does not handle email, so I am afraid you will have to contact your mail host on this question. Generally speaking, any @gmail.com emails should be sent via Google, as otherwise emails may be classified as spam. You best use the Google SMTP servers for that, however for details, you would need to contact Google as that is outside the scope of the forum here.

Sandro are you brazilian? I think I’m missing some note in my DNS for sending to Gmail to work.
I read some things about this problem that is occurring and some of the cases talk about google authentication, but I still haven’t been able to evolve.

As I mentioned, you should not be able to send such emails via servers not authorised by Google. So you would need to reconfigure your mail client to send that via Google. For details, please refer to a Google forum.

Ok, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.