Sending email from my server

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to send email from my origin server but during this process I’ve encountered some problems.

The main problem is that email set from server with address [email protected] to [email protected] in this case the email don’t arrive on [email protected].

If email is sent from [email protected] to [email protected] the email arrive on inbox of [email protected].

I’have a strange configuration because main domain is on hosting with DNS service and Email service. The final server is configured on other hosting service. I requested support from both hosting service but nobody has been able to solve the problem.

It is possible that this problem depends on cloudflare configurations?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regads.

Check the logs of the sending MTA (on your origin server). It is possible it is trying to deliver the message locally rather than forwarding to your configured Mx.

If you are able to send to third parties without any issues or being flagged as spam from your hosted server but can’t receive anything *to your separate email server (Office 365/G Suite etc.), I’d start looking at SPF, DKIM and DMARC alignment. https://mxtoolbox.com