Sendinblue dedicated IP go to not configured after cloudflare

and i remove the record already present?

Regards from Enrico.

Lasta question Sergio,
i need to use as host all that r.pureclarity.campoelettrico.it" or only r.pureclarity"

Thanks from Enrico.

As the Cloudflare UI omits the domain name (unless it’s the naked domain), it’s the same anyhow.

1 Like

p.s. anyway i try to insert a CNAME record, what you see in my screen is an A record, so i can’t add a CNAME with same name…and is not present… why?

Appears to be very much there :wink:

1 Like

Arabo for me :slight_smile: please, how can i add? or fix

Regards from Enrico.

Well, if you want to add a record and it tells you, you already have that record. What’s the next step? Maybe removing the original record :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
yes but the original one is an A record, not CNAME… i check inside Cloudflare, no CNAME are present

It doesn’t matter. You need to remove it to set up the CNAME record.

1 Like

I need both A and cname

p.s. proxy or not?

DNS does not allow that. If you’re trying to use an “A” record as well as a CNAME, then it sounds like you’re trying to use the same hostname for two different functions.

As for Proxy, start with :grey: DNS Only just to get it working.

1 Like

You can’t have an A and a CNAME record. As for proxying, that depends on if they need it for authentication. If so, you should keep it unproxied.

1 Like

Hi everybody,
many thanks for your help.
ok to fix just insert again all record that sendiblue provide inside Cloudflare without .domain if you use a subdomain for that.

Many many thanks for your help.

Precisely.

1 Like

Wooo super !! :heart: :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.