Send e-mails from my domain mail using Gmail

Hello! I found a few solutions but I’m still not sure what I should change to make it possible to send e-mails from my domain using Gmail.

I can configure it to receive e-mails but can’t configure to send e-mail. It says “TLS Negotiation failed, the certificate doesn’t match the host., code: 0”. From my webmail, it is possible to send emails but not from Gmail. The A record of the email already has the gray cloud. I don’t know if it’s because I have to wait 24 hours to propagate DNS.

From your initial post it feels like you may have incorrectly orange clouded DNS records that should be gray clouded

Mail records should be gray clouded read the below documents and if you have any issues, let us know.

2 Likes

My dns A record has the gray cloud.

Looking back over your post, you state

Could you elaborate on this? Is your webmail connecting somewhere different than your gray clouded mail record?

You also mention gmail but are trying to use a webmail service? Are your MX records pointing to gmail or your own self-hosted mail provider.

I guess alot of the above is going to be sensitive info to post in an online forum. I suggest emailing into [email protected] from the account holders email address if you want a Technical Support Engineer to check over the troubleshooting steps you’ve taken.

I want to connect my domain email to my Gmail to send emails through Gmail. When I try to do this, I get the error “TLS Negotiation failed, the certificate doesn’t match the host., code: 0” on my Gmail.