Seeking Assistance for Pending Nameserver Update and Hidden Domain Ban on Cloudflare

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
[Please insert your domain name here]

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes, I have searched for answers but couldn’t find a specific solution to my issue.

Please share your search results url:
[Insert URL of your search results, if applicable]

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
The current status shows as “Pending Nameserver Update.”

Describe the issue you are having:
I am experiencing an issue with my domain which was previously associated with another Cloudflare account. Despite updating the nameservers in the NS registrar to annabel.ns.cloudflare.com and tate.ns.cloudflare.com, the domain status is still pending. Additionally, there seems to be a hidden ban on the domain, and I am seeking clarification on the reason for this.

What error message or number are you receiving?
No specific error message, but the status is stuck at “Pending Nameserver Update.”

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Changed the nameservers in the NS registrar to Cloudflare’s specified servers.
  2. Attempted to resolve the issue through the previous Cloudflare account but faced authorization issues, leading me to write from a new account.
  3. Sought community support for understanding the hidden ban.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
[Insert information about SSL status before adding to Cloudflare]

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. Log into Cloudflare account.
  2. Observe the domain’s status in the dashboard.
  3. Notice the “Pending Nameserver Update” status despite correctly updating nameservers.

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
[Please provide details if you have tried accessing your Cloudflare account or domain from another browser or incognito mode]

What is the domain name?

fastseed.space

Your domain is on serverHold. Contact your registrar.
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?2fe81d8ba8cb4d09bbe7df14072ae4f6#whois

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.