What can I do, if I see SPF and DMARC record errors in my Security Insight menu from other user’s domains?
I never seen these domains, I do not own them, I do not use them.
I see 38 errors from 9 different domains.
If I click on the Resolve button, I got an error message: Unauthorized to access requested resource (Code: 9109)
Thank you for reporting this issue. After conducting a review, we determined this issue resulted from corrupted data introduced on October 19th, as a result of some work related to a different database incident. This unintended data corruption led to the display of irrelevant Security Insights for certain accounts.
We have taken the following steps to fix this discrepancy:
Data Cleanup: We have deleted all old, incorrect insights to ensure that your data is accurate moving forward.
Upcoming Data Scan: Our system will conduct a new scan to surface a fresh set of Security Insights relevant to your account. This will ensure that you receive insights that pertain directly to your zones and properties.
We understand the importance of the Security Insights feature for your security management needs and we apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.