Security Check driving me insane. How do I disable this? 'and what exactly?

Please someone help me. This has been driving me batty for too long now.
Just accessing my own sites brings on a never-ending security check.
I’ve tried different options from within my settings in Cloudflare and still can’t figure it out.
For awhile, adding an IP Access Rule for my IP at each subsequent instance seemed to do the trick but this afternoon I’m getting nowhere.

The following is the latest message I got. (I say latest since I can’t guarantee it’s exactly the same as all the others I’ve gotten in the past).

========

## Checking if the site connection is secure

www.*****.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.

Did you know companies are using machine learning to help identify and protect against bot traffic?

1. What browser are you using?
  2. Do you enter an infinite loop or does the screen go away for some time after seeing it?
  3. Can you share your site?
  4. For how long has this occurred?
  5. What plan do you have?
1 Like

Added note: Doesn’t happen with my most popular domain when entering the backend of Wordpress. But it happens with all others occasionally.
Also, when clicking on a link to any of my sites from say, Clicky, I end up with another similar problem from Cloudflare. That one happens regardless of which domain I’m dealing with.

1. What browser are you using?
    Any/all
  2. Do you enter an infinite loop or does the screen go away for some time after seeing it?
    Infinite loop
  3. Can you share your site?
    Prefer not to. I’ve a number of different domains with which this can happen.
  4. For how long has this occurred?
    Might be since a year ago.
  5. What plan do you have?
    Free. Was happening also when I had the Pro plan for a little while.
1 Like

Can you attach a screenshot of the interstertial page you are seeing? What is the security setting for your zone? You are seeing this on other sites than your own, yes? If so, maybe malware scan, update browser, run privacy pass, check ip on honeypot?

If you cannot share your zone, but it is in same account as you are using here, one of the mods can look into it tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.