Security Block

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?
Luna-tic & Friends

Describe the issue you are having:
I am trying to upload a plugin zip file for WP Staging Pro but am receiving a Cloudflare blocked message with a message to contact the site owner. I am the site owner using my credentials. Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

What error message or number are you receiving?
Sorry, you have been blocked.

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Researched error online
  2. Cloudflare help center
  3. Cloudflare error analytics

May I ask if this the 1020 error is presented to you or something else? :thinking:

Can you share a screenshot here with us?

Are you using some custom-made Firewall Rules at Cloudflare dashboard → Security → WAF? :thinking:

Which Cloudflare Plan are you using for your domain/website?

How large the zip file it is you’re trying to upload?
What kind of content does it contain?

By navigating to the CF dashboard → Security → Overview, you should see the blocked event and more details which service did blocked you, timestamp, request, IP, user-agent and more.

I’m on a free plan. It’s just a zip file for WP Staging Pro. I now want to make the updated website live.

I can’t see this information on my security dashboard. Is this because I am on a free account?

Thank you for all your help. We’ve now got a workaround :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the workaround? normally free zones aren’t able to tweak the managed firewall rules. Did you somehow disable the WAF?

I changed the security parameters in Cloudflare. We’ve now completed the upload so I’ve changed the security protocols back