Second Hostname in Tunnel dosen't work

Hi, I decided to add second hostname for my tunnel but I cant get it to work, first one runs fine. It uses same domain as first one it’s just different subdomain. They both point to my localhost just at different port, service is up and running and works when accessing locally. Postman returns: Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND

1 Like

This seems like a postman issue. Are you seeing the requests leave postman? You can see in the console if they do.

1 Like

This is the error that is showing in console, I don’t know how to check if it leaves postman

But im pretty sure that this has nothing to do with postman, it looks like DNS error. Firefox shows NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_HOST which again points to DNS problem.

Do you see a DNS record in your dashboard that points to the tunnel?

Yes for both Hostnames, but second one doesn’t work.

Can you share a screenshot of your DNS section? There doesn’t seem to be a record for it DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool

Yes, as I said it seems to be DNS problem, interestingly the other one shows up just fine at this tool.

That’s bizarre. I’ve raised this to the team, so they can take a look. If you want to try a quick workaround try deleting the DNS record and creating it.

Hey there @exzzy

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, I have created a ticket and reachout out to you.

Please also feel free to ask questions here, as well as on the ticket.

:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.