Same Public IP for different Domain

Hi Community, i have a public ip address isssue and i dont now how to fix it.
i have the domain argentina.gob.ar with 3 ip public associated:
A : 104.26.0.40
A : 172.67.68.208
A : 104.26.1.40
But i find a lot of subdomains wich use the same ip address hosting in cloudfare too. For example asc57.alesosacreaciones.com.ar whith the public ip 172.67.68.208. Can anyone help my to undertand this problem?
regards

These are Cloudflare’s IPs, since CF is proxying your traffic it needs to hit their servers first hence you seeing their IPs.

You can find all of CFs IP ranges here: IP Ranges | Cloudflare

1 Like

Hi Walshy,
Is it coincidence or causality that the public IPs coincide? because there are millions of public ips in the ranges that you gave me.

Take a look to this capture. The count is a summary of hit my public address.

Regards!

Thanks for your fast reply

If you want a dedicated IP address that is an optional add-on with Cloudflare’s Enterprise plan. Multiple websites using a given Cloudflare IP address is not typically a problem. Cloudflare advertises the same IP addresses for you out of hundreds of datacenters globally.

1 Like

Hi Cscharff! Thanks for your reply.

Can anyone buy with an optional add-on a speciffic ip public? The problem lies with an internet provider that allows free traffic from my 3 public ip’s. If anyone can choose one of my 3 public ip’s, they could surf for free and that is a problem for me. If anyone can choose one of my 3 public ips, they could surf for free and that is a problem for me and for the internet provider.

So my question is: can anyone choose my public ip or is it randomly assigned?

Regards

On an Enterprise contract, yes.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer, it is very helpful.

We will have to talk to the internet provider to change the rules in their firewall because those domains are trafficking for free through our domain.

Have a nice week

best regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.