RSS updates being delayed

A few days ago, I noticed that my wordpress site, after updating, has a delay of about two days when it comes to updating its RSS. According to validator, my feed, American Faux is valid.

Strangely enough, this only affects certain posts. Some categories update without trouble. According to hostgator, it might be an issue here.

I’ve tried clearing the cache, but the feeds remain the same. Unfortunately, I don’t understand a thing about any of this. Can anyone help??

Currently only www.americanfaux.com is proxied, americanfaux.com is not. Though www redirects to the naked domain anyhow and the URL is not cached either.

I am afraid Cloudflare won’t be involved here.

One moment, please. If the www is proxied, but that is only a redirect, does that mean cloud flare is not set up to protect my site??

If you consider proxying as protecting your site, then yes, it’s not. The naked domain goes straight to your server.

I see, thank you.

Well, I have no idea what I’m doing, but I can rule out cloudflare. Back to host gator support I go.

If you want to proxy it, just set the naked domain to :orange:, though this will not fix the RSS issue either, because Cloudflare does not cache that URL in the first place.

1 Like

I did that a bit back, but for some reason, it didn’t stick. Well, I’m hoping that was because I forgot to save, but one way to find out.

Thanks for you help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.