I’ve already tried all these alternatives:
- Disable Rocket Loader
- Clear Cloudflare cache
- Rehabilitate Rocket Loader
- Clear browser cache
DNS is pointing correctly. To test it, I even created a Worker transforming the HTML and it worked correctly.
Actually this site is a third party ecommerce platform. It appears that the origin service has cache, but it is updated every 15 min. It’s been 2 days since I can’t enable Rocket Loader.
Also, I verified that when you put an item in the cart, the origin service cache is no longer used.
I did the same process on another site I have and Rocket Loader worked perfectly. Only on this site does not work.
I tried email support, but unfortunately they don’t support free accounts.