Rocket loader breaks slider carousel on wordpress site

Hello, I have a testimonial section on our website which has a carousel effect to it. This looks fine while we preview the page from elementor but the moment we check the live published page the carousel effect breaks and appears in the form of a grid. The issue gets resolved if we turn off rocket loader. This seems to be a styling issue caused by minifying the scripts or not sure what’s responsible. Can you please help?

Hello, I have a testimonial section on our website which has a carousel effect to it. This looks fine while we preview the page from elementor but the moment we check the live published page the carousel effect breaks and appears in the form of a grid. The issue gets resolved if we turn off rocket loader. This seems to be a styling issue caused by minifying the scripts or not sure what’s responsible. Can you please help?

It seems like Cloudflare’s Rocket Loader might be causing the issue with your carousel effect. I suggest one of the following methods to turn Rocket Loader off for your resources that are buggy with Rocket Loader:

1. Turn off Rocket Loader by navigating to the Cloudflare dashboard > Speed > Rocket Loader > Off
  2. Create a page rule to turn Cloudflare off on affected pages.
  3. Set Rocket Loader to ignore specific Javascripts by adding the data-cfasync=“false” flag to the scripts.