Rocket Loader and Divi Builder

Having some issues with using the Divi Builder with WordPress. The Rocket Loader is showing jQuery errors, even when I am trying to make edits in safe mode. How can I go around this to make edits to our website?

May I ask, have you tried disabling the Rocket Loader feature at the Cloudflare dashboard? :thinking:

It might be some conflict with the scripts while loading them.

May I also ask if you’ve got Auto Minify options enabled for HTML, CSS & JS at Cloudflare dashboard? Try disabling them too.

Kindly, may I ask you to check out what option have you got selected by navigating to the Cloudflare dashboard → Caching → Configuration → find section “Browser Cache TTL” and make sure the selected option from the dropdown menu is “Respect Existing Headers”.

Furthermore, from the same menu, click on the blue button saying “Purge Everything” to flush the cache at Cloudflare Edge, just in case.

Wait for a minute or two.

Refresh a page in your Web browser, otherwise try clearing your Web browser cache or use a different Web browser to test out again.

Also, if you checked your Developer Console (F12), are there any error and/or warnings?

I am also aware of Elementor and Divi issues, therefore it might also be some scripts could be blocked via some security headers being set (nosniff, x-frame …) at the SSL/TLS tab → Edge Certificates option.
Otherwise, maybe something triggers the Bot Fight Mode, and if so, you could lookup for any Firewall Events in the WAF → Overview.

Related to the WordPress, I’d suggest you to whitelist your origin host / server / hosting IP address by navigating to the Security → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules with the action “allow” for your Website and try again.
It knows to happen due to the WordPress using HTTP/1.0 and empty user-agent, therefore while executing WP-Cron or some other related JSON/REST API request via plugin.

Wasn’t working before. Now the Divi Builder is working when I disable the Rocket Loader. I had the support team from Elegant Themes look into this as I have tried all plugins and installed the Divi theme. Thank you for the quick response. Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.