[ROCKET LOADER] Activator script doesn't have settings. No scripts will be executed

Hello

I have this issue more then 24 hours now!
Can you please fix it soon as possible! because i pay a lot of money for promoting my site. And its down for more then 24 hours. I am not happy with this.

Error: [ROCKET LOADER] Activator script doesn’t have settings. No scripts will be executed.
Fix this soon as possible!

UnboxingsIts for
I don’t know why it says VGOChest.
But i need very fast help with this problem

I have the same problem! How to fix it? It creates a huge problems for my bussines.

Yes i have the same! i spend this week 200$ for marketing! And now is the website down for more then 2 days. i am not happy with it. So i change my nameservers back to my hosting. i don’t want to use cloudflare anymore. maybe you can do the same.

Same problem for me too. Any news?

Hi, I’m experiencing the exact same problem: Activator script doesn’t have settings. No scripts will be executed.

It’s taking place on a XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1, other devices I’ve been able to try are working fine. But I haven’t tried too many either. My webpage only works when I turn on development mode in Cloudflare, (so when caching is disabled).

It’d be great to have this fixed so that there are no users being left out!

Please keep me updated, meanwhile, I will have to de-activate caching on the site.