Restored Cloudflare DNS, Emails Disabled

By mistake, I deleted the Cloudflare DNS nameserver from my domain. So, I restored it last night, but I have to wait up to 48 hours for the change to be updated. And now my emails are disabled because I configured them through Cloudflare. Is there an alternative way to manage my emails while waiting for the nameservers to update over these 48 hours?

Not sure I fully understand what you mean by “deleted the Cloudflare DNS nameserver from my domain” and “emails are disabled because I configured them through Cloudflare” but if you mean that you removed the Cloudflare nameservers at your domain registrar, the fastest way to recover is to restore those nameservers - because you’ve already done that, you just have to wait for tat change to take effect as DNS caches around the world expire.

The only way to speed an NS change up would be to make sure you have a lower TTL in your SOA at your registrar in advance of the change you’re making… which in the case of a mistake like this - you can’t actually do since it was unplanned.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.