Resource temporarily unavailable

Hi.
I am new to this service. I have a site created using DOTNET , ( nopcommerce ) hosted on linux . I have used Lets encrypt . everything was working great .
Decided to use Cloudflare. Followed the instruction , added 2 NS records to my Godaddy DNS. and at first it seemed no issue. I checked Nopcommerce Log , and i was getting following errors.

scheduled task failed with the "Resource temporarily unavailable (MYDOMAIN.ca:443)" error (Task type: "Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask, Nop.Services". Store name: "Supply Solution Inc". Task run address: "https://MYDOMAIN.ca/scheduletask/runtask").

I decided to revert DNS and removed my Domain from Cloudflare , yet , I keep getting this error message for all Scheduled tasks.
So i wonder , If somehow DNS still active on Cloudflare ? I have done all i could to resolve this issue.
My site is working as expected. is just non of the task running correctly …

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

this issue related to DNS configuration on the server.
looking at resolve.conf , noticed my nameserver was set to 127.0.0.53 … I guess this always been like that , however, added google public nameserver and issue resolved.
Will have to monitor the system to further investigate reason behind resolve.conf containing this nameserver . will post back if i find any detail.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.