Resolving Google Ads Issue

Resolving Google Ads Issue

I have observed that my Google ads are consistently disabled whenever Cloudflare security is activated on my website. I understand the importance of protecting my website from various threats, but it is equally vital that my Google ads remain unaffected.

Could anyone please provide guidance on configuring Cloudflare to minimize any disruptions to my advertising efforts?

Thanks

Google ads are consistently disabled whenever Cloudflare security is activated

Could you please suggest how to properly configure a Cloudflare for accounts running Google ads? I have observed that my Google ads are consistently disabled whenever DDOS is turned on on my Cloudflare.

That sounds like you’re blocking the ads, if so, you should be able to identify the blocks. I know :search: this has been discussed on this site before, in verifying that I used google, google ads cloudflare - Google Search

And found this really easy to digest summary of the issue along with how to fix it, Google Ads “All disapproved” with Cloudflare – keithmenor.dev

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.