Reset to default security defaults

Hi all

sorry for all the questions but struggling with one issue and in panic reset a few things
last night my Elementor form with a api to connect to my 3rd party mailer stopped working again

seems Cloudflare (I think) see’s it as a bad bot.
In panic to let people register i tried turning a few things off

1. Cloudflare Managed Ruleset - all the toggles
  2. Package: OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set page 1 toggles

My question is firstly is a way to reset to default - I should have taken a screenshot
secondly as i am on the paid plan, managed rules (previous version) is ticked or toggled on
would that override settings of 1 and 2 above

If, in future, is there a way to disable the firewall rules momentarily just to check it is a firewall issue

My question is firstly is a way to reset to default

Audit logs contain past history and changes made to zone configurations:

If, in future, is there a way to disable the firewall rules momentarily just to check it is a firewall issue

Yes you can pause Cloudflare to bypass WAF and send requests directly to your origin.

In the future if you think Cloudflare is blocking a request you can search by different parameters like rayID in Security dashboard and single out the rule that may be blocking these types of requests and modify just that one.

brilliant brilliant brilliant thanks you so much
will take a look in the morning

After allot of stress and aggravation it turns out the problem with my api getting blocked
was actually the mail company
In the process of trying to figure it out I switched off some toggle switches in

Cloudflare Managed Ruleset

and

ackage: OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set

which was actually set to sensitivity off managed action managed challenge
I should have taken a screen shot but I didnt as it was panic stations

Is there a way to reset those to default

lastly if I suspect a firewall rule is blocking is there a way to disable the firewall for a short time to check and then re-enable

When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.