Resbumite zone site

I unfortunately deleted a site area… Apparently it is possible to submit it again but I can’t find where and how

Yes, select add a site…

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 3.28.06 PM

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of consteagle.tk at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

That domain is probably registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year (even as low as a dollar for something like .xyz for the first year). If you’re in education you could even get a free one for a year with Namecheap or Name.com

Enft I was already using this domain a few hours ago not even I deleted it by mistake

[E-mail]
If the area was deleted by mistake, you can add it again by resetting the existing area configuration.

Yeah… it was already added though so it did work. Freenom has been broken for a few days now which means they cannot be added currently :confused:

Ah; okay.
the two sites you provided me for the free sound paid domains

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.