Requests, data transfer limitations with pro plan

Hello everyone, new to Cloudflare.

I have the pro plan. I will be mostly using Cloudflare for the DDOS attack feature. I see Cloudflare offers a lot of great features. One feature being able to see all your web traffic analytics.

I get a TON of pull requests from my users, is there any limitations for how many “requests”, “data transfer” … etc. that the plan I am on allows? Right now the data transfer is showing 77.16 GB in 15 hours.

I’m trying to avoid surprises on my bill. Any help would be much appreciated!

There won’t be any surprises on your bill, don’t worry. If your usage puts an unreasonable burden on Cloudflare, you might be asked to upgrade to a higher plan.

However, do keep the following paragraph from the Cloudflare Self-Serve Subscription Agreement in mind:

2.8 Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content
Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, unless purchased separately as part of a Paid Service or expressly allowed under our Supplemental Terms for a specific Service.

Thank you! I figured Cloudflare didn’t actually limit your requests.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.