Request to recover password does not arrive in the email!

hello , i need help . I’m trying to log into my store account and I’m not getting it, I click to recover password and the email doesn’t reach me. can you help me ?

1 Like

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue by not receiving an e-mail for password reset.

Furthermore, may I ask if it is related to your Cloudflare account, or Cloudflare Community Forums account, or rather your own or some 3rd-party store website?

Nevertheless, I presume you have checked your spam and/or junk folders just in case?

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue by:

• Sending an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail address associated with your Cloudflare Account / Cloudflare Community Account

Be sure to post the ticket number here after you send the e-mail to Cloudflare Support, we can help with escalating it.

Otherwise, if it’s related to your own website or some 3rd-party store website, I am afraid Cloudflare cannot help you with it.

• Except, in case if you recently configured Cloudflare E-mail Routing feature and not receiving a password reset this new e-mail feature to it?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.