Request for Removal of False Blacklisting of Domain me-qr.com

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing on behalf of company Me Team regarding an urgent matter concerning the blocklisting of our domain, me-qr.com, on DNS servers 1.1.1.2 and 1.1.1.3.

Our customers have brought to our attention that our domain has been erroneously blocklisted on the aforementioned DNS servers. Upon thorough review, we have confirmed that there are no malicious or phishing links present on our website. This issue appears to be a false positive, and we are keen to address it promptly to ensure uninterrupted access to our services for our valued customers.

We kindly request your assistance in excluding the domain me-qr.com from the blocklist on DNS servers 1.1.1.2 and 1.1.1.3. We assure you that our website adheres to all necessary security protocols, and any detection of malicious activity is undoubtedly a misunderstanding.

We understand the importance of maintaining a safe and secure online environment for all users, and we are committed to cooperating fully to resolve this matter. If there are any specific actions or information required from our end to facilitate the delisting process, please do not hesitate to inform us.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue.

Sincerely,
Maksym
Me Team.

Go here and press “Report Miscategorization”…
https://radar.cloudflare.com/domains/domain/me-qr.com

We’ve already taken these steps. How long does it typically take to verify the domain?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.