Request for Refund - Annual Pro Plan Payment

Dear Cloudflare Team,

I recently added a new domain to Cloudflare and immediately upgraded to the Pro plan. I was surprised to discover that the default payment option was set to the annual plan, resulting in an unexpected charge of $240.

Number invoice: IN-1188236

I had intended to choose the monthly Pro plan, which is priced at $25 per month. Unfortunately, the default setting caused me to overlook this option, leading to the erroneous purchase of the annual subscription.

I have not utilized any of the services included in the annual plan that I mistakenly purchased. Therefore, I kindly request a full refund of $240 for this unused subscription.

I understand that there may be a processing fee associated with the refund, and I am willing to cover that cost.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sorry for the issues, can you create a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Actually, I sent a request to the support ticket, but 3 days have passed, and no one has responded.
I am also using Cloudflare Business in another account, but CF does not support live chat with Billing and Account issues, so I have no choice but to ask on the community.
:smiling_face_with_tear:

The request #3219101, #3220247 No one other than BOT responded

1 Like

Thank you for the details, I have flagged your ticket for my colleagues in Support. Sorry for the issues. I will copy myself on your tickets to track progress.

1 Like

Hi @hhdx03

Your ticket has been sent to the billing team. They will reach out to you.

Hi @hhdx03,

I can see our Billing team solved this issue.

I wish you a great day.

2 Likes