Request for Assistance with Accessibility Issues in Xinjiang and Other Regions

Dear Cloudflare Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with an issue that has recently come to my attention regarding my website, www.xiqia.top, which is currently utilizing Cloudflare as its CDN provider.

While Cloudflare has significantly improved my website’s global performance, I have received reports from users experiencing difficulties accessing the site. These accessibility issues are most prevalent in the Xinjiang region of China, but I have also been informed of occasional access problems in other areas.

Understanding the importance of providing uninterrupted access to all users, I kindly request Cloudflare’s support in investigating and resolving these accessibility issues. Ensuring that my website is accessible to users in Xinjiang and other affected regions is of utmost importance to me.

I am open to any recommendations or solutions Cloudflare can provide to improve the situation, including any specific configurations or adjustments that may enhance accessibility for users in these regions.

Additionally, if there are alternative services or adjustments within Cloudflare’s offerings that could better serve my needs, I would be grateful for your guidance.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate the support Cloudflare has provided thus far and look forward to a resolution that allows all users to access my website without restrictions.

Best regards

Cloudflare does not guarentee network availability or performance in mainland China without subscription to an Enterprsie plan with China Network enabled:

Without such a plan, China may block access to the website (or indeed to a different website using the same shared IP), and Cloudflare will not take any action to stop it as doing so would cause problems for other customers.

What were the other regions you had problems with?

Dear Cloudflare Support Team,

I would like to emphasize that I am an individual user, not representing a business or enterprise. My website, www.xiqia.top, is a personal project, and unfortunately, I do not have the financial capability to upgrade to a paid version of Cloudflare’s services at this time.

I understand the limitations that may come with using the free version of Cloudflare, but I sincerely hope that the issues I’ve raised regarding accessibility in Xinjiang and occasional access problems in other regions can be addressed without necessitating an upgrade to a paid plan.

I believe in the mission of Cloudflare to help build a better Internet, and I hope that support can be extended to individual users like myself who rely on Cloudflare to deliver content to a global audience, including regions with specific accessibility challenges.

Thank you for considering my situation. I look forward to any possible solutions or guidance you can provide to resolve the accessibility issues without requiring a financial commitment beyond my current means.

Best regards,

I understand what you mean, but there isn’t another way. The country blocked the website or caused the network issues and the country is the only one that can lift the block. Cloudflare cannot help with this.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.