Request for Assistance in Resolving Domain "manbetx.uk" Hold on Cloudflare

Dear Technical Support Team,

I am the owner of the domain “manbetx.uk,” which I recently purchased. I attempted to add this domain to my Cloudflare account for management purposes. However, upon attempting to add the domain, I encountered the following error message: “The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creation of this zone.”

I believe this issue may be due to the domain being under a hold status at the registrar or subject to other restrictions. I am seeking assistance in resolving this hold so that I can manage my domain on Cloudflare.

Could you please provide guidance on how to address this issue? If any additional information is required to verify my ownership of the domain, please let me know.

Looking forward to your response and greatly appreciate your assistance.

Best regards,

marlon
[email protected]

The error you’re getting here means that this zone is active on another Cloudflare account and the Zone Hold feature is enabled:

You can find more details about the Zone Hold feature in our documentation:

You will need to contact the owner of the Cloudflare account where the zone is active so they can disable Zone Hold for this zone.

Dear Cloudflare Support Team, Thank you for your response.

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request assistance with unlocking the domain “manbetx.uk” in order to transfer its NS records to my new Cloudflare account.

Unfortunately, I am unable to contact the previous Cloudflare user associated with the “manbetx.uk” domain. However, I want to emphasize that I am the rightful owner of this domain. To provide further verification, I am willing to add TXT records as necessary.

Given the circumstances, I kindly request your assistance in unlocking the domain so that I can proceed with transferring the NS records to my new Cloudflare account.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.