Repeated host errors

Hi all,

From last 1 or two days, I am constantly getting host error on my sites (attached a screenshot). My sites are using Cloudflare, While checking the server resource usage, everything is normal with nothing in error logs. I am so confused why this error is coming? Is this error coming from Cloudflare! or something else? Can you please help me with this error? The sites become normal after some time and start giving this error again after some hours or so. Here is the screenshot: Untitled|690x451

Thanks
Aman

I think the issue is resolved as i have whitelisted the cloudflare ips on the firewall. Hoping that i won’t this error anymore on my sites.

Ok, i thought i solved these errors but No, it’s not resolved yet, There is something else causing this error again, I couldn’t find it from Plesk panel. It’s really frustrating now. Please help

Hi @tambersaini1987,

A 521 error happens when Cloudflare is unable to make a TCP connection to your origin server. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for Quick Fix Ideas.

That is a common fix, but have a look at some of the others, if that did not work.

The problem was solved after disabling “Jails” in Fail2ban in Plesk.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.