Renew domain that is pendingDelete

Hello,

I have a domain that did not auto-renew and is now in ‘deletePending’. The email notification states:

The domain will remain in pendingDelete status for approximately 35 days before being made available for registration by the general public. The domain may be restorable.

I cannot find any way to ‘restore’ the domain. I’ve tried putting through a renewal for it but nothing happens.

Any ideas|?

If you click on Registrar at the top of dash.cloudflare.com, and then click on Manage for that domain name, can you Add Years?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!

I have the option to add years, but after I click purchase it spins for a couple seconds, and then nothing changes. The expiry date is the same and no charges hit my card (also tried PayPal).

On the overview page, it’s stating that I need to log in to my Registrar Account (which is Cloudflare, which I am, lol), and change the NS records from DreamHost (my original registrar, before I transferred the domain to CF) to Cloudflare.

I’ve also checked WHOIS and it lists Cloudflare as the Registrar:

Scratching my head here, hoping I’m missing something simple!

You can ignore the name servers for now. You’ll have to open a ticket to straighten out the renewal issue.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

MoreHelp is only to be used after 72 hours of no help (I hope that whatever instructions you saw about that explained this). Please post the ticket # here, as the Community can’t resolve this, but when billing staff gets in, they’ll take a look.

1 Like

Oof, my apologies. Ticket # is 2163608

1 Like