Renew domain that is pendingDelete

Hello,

I have a domain that did not auto-renew and is now in ‘deletePending’. The email notification states:

The domain will remain in pendingDelete status for approximately 35 days before being made available for registration by the general public. The domain may be restorable.

I cannot find any way to ‘restore’ the domain. I’ve tried putting through a renewal for it but nothing happens.

Any ideas|?

If you click on Registrar at the top of dash.cloudflare.com, and then click on Manage for that domain name, can you Add Years?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!

I have the option to add years, but after I click purchase it spins for a couple seconds, and then nothing changes. The expiry date is the same and no charges hit my card (also tried PayPal).

On the overview page, it’s stating that I need to log in to my Registrar Account (which is Cloudflare, which I am, lol), and change the NS records from DreamHost (my original registrar, before I transferred the domain to CF) to Cloudflare.

I’ve also checked WHOIS and it lists Cloudflare as the Registrar:

Scratching my head here, hoping I’m missing something simple!

You can ignore the name servers for now. You’ll have to open a ticket to straighten out the renewal issue.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

MoreHelp is only to be used after 72 hours of no help (I hope that whatever instructions you saw about that explained this). Please post the ticket # here, as the Community can’t resolve this, but when billing staff gets in, they’ll take a look.

1 Like

Oof, my apologies. Ticket # is 2163608

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.