Removing site any relation with billing

Hi Team,

I want to remove the site completely and add it again, since I dont see the name server configurations. Does this will impact anything with the billing? We have purchased the Pro plan.

Thanks,
Mari.

What do you see instead, can you post a screenshot?

Yes, removing the domain will remove your subscriptions as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your response!

Here is the overview page screen. This is the first time configuring Cloudflare end-to-end. Any help more appreciated!!

If you go to ‘DNS’ on the left sidebar and scroll down below the DNS records, do you see the nameserver pair listed there?

This is what I see

Oh I see, so you were on Siteground’s Cloudflare integration and are trying to switch to a Full DNS setup now?

Did you purchase the Pro plan through Siteground or directly at Cloudflare?

Directly from Cloudflare. Not sure what is siteground is, the domain registrar is Godaddy.

You will likely need to Contact Cloudflare support. Explain that you have purchased a Pro plan and that you’re unsure why the domain is on a partial setup. Hopefully they’ll be able to reset that for you or credit your Pro plan if you have to remove and re-add the domain.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you cannot login, email [email protected] from the email address on your account. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Thanks a ton!

Here is the ticket link: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests/2407607

As per you have access to other Cloudflare Accounts that you manage (are a member of), it would be the original user/owner which has added their site via Site Ground.

We have responded to your ticket directly as per steps if you wish to add the site directly to Cloudflare & gain access to the standard DNS dash page. (i.e. Remove Site on the Overview Page, then re-add directly via Cloudflare instead).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.