Removing NS records

Hi. I am trying to remove the following two name server records but there doesn’t seem to be any functionality to allow me to delete these
chloe.ns.cloudflare.com
coby.ns.cloudflare.com

I have already added my new name server records below
jermaine.ns.cloudflare.com
joyce.ns.cloudflare.com

But cant seem to delete the chloe and coby ones

Can anyone help with directing me?

Thanks

May I ask what is your domain name?

Furthermore, are you changing your nameservers at your domain registrar or Cloudflare Registrar (if domain was transferred to Cloudflare)?

Otherwise, maybe using some integrator solution, like SiteGround, Hostinger, eZoic, etc.?

my domain is treptor.com

the domain was transferred to cloudflare and is now registered and hosted by Cloudflare

I am using Kajabi to build my website and to use my own domain for the website it asks that I make the changes to the records that I stated above

hope that answers your questions

I am afraid you will have to contact Cloudflare support to have them changed for your domain name. You can contact Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue by two ways:

Or, you could try to do it by using the Cloudflare API:

Unfortunately, I don’t think this is possible. Cloudflare Registrar only uses the name servers assigned to your Cloudflare account. I could be wrong, though.

Thanks but I see Kajabi has some guidance help for this and it states that Cloudflare nameservers can be changed. I am sure they have many customers who have cloudflare account and website hosted by them

How do I speak to someone for help with this? I tried emails the support email address but I got a response that email support is not provided with my account plan

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.