hello, I’m not very good at it and I can’t get any further than here
"1. Log in to your registrar account Determine your registrar via WHOIS.
Remove these nameservers: ns1.auth.virtio.nl ns2.auth.virtio.fr ns3.auth.virtio.be”
Who can help me ?
This is sadly nothing someone can help you with this, specially not with such less infos.
All the steps are really good described by CloudFlare.
What you have to do is:
- login to the registrar you bought the domain (maybe virtio.nl ?)
- delete ALL of the current NameServer
- add the NameServer CloudFlare offers you
- recheck NameServer at your CloudFlare Dashboard
- after max 48h you are happy cuz you use CloudFlare now
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.