Remove Dedicated Certificate Subscription

I have had a Dedicated Certificate installed on a free plan at a monthly cost of $5 for some time now. I have deleted the Dedicated Certificate from the Crypto page and now using the Universal Certificate. Trouble is, I cannot remove the active subscription for the Dedicated Certificate from my billing as there is no option to do so?

Under billing I have:

Active Subscriptions

Dedicated Certificates1 certificate allowedPage Rules3 rules allowedBillingNext bill: January 22, 2019

Free Website

Clicking on dedicated Certificates just takes me to the Crypto page.

I know I’ve done this in the past. There should be an Edit or Cancel link next to it. Edit might bring up a Quantity menu where you can set it to zero. You should be on this screen:

I am aware of the screen that you displayed above. There is an edit link next to the domain that has the Dedicated Certificate billing applied but there is no option there other than to move from the free plan to Pro or Business. It does inform me that I’m already on the $0 free plan.

OK, to try and clarify, I have the following under the overview dashboard:

Under the Crypto dashboard I have the following:

Under Billing > Subscriptions I have the following:

If I go back to the crypto page and select and click on order SSL Certificate I have the following:

So as you can see there is no option to remove the Dedicated Certificate from my billing?

I’m sorry I can’t be of more assistance. I just know I’ve gone through this process before and I thought it was through the Billing Subscription section.

It’s extra confusing because your subscription says it’s $5, but when you Edit, it doesn’t show up.

I guess it’s time to call in Support:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support