Removal of webpage

Hello, hopefully someone here can help me out. According to whois there is a website that Cloudflare hosts. I have asked the website directly to remove information from their website so that I can have it removed from a Google search.

I went through the steps of remove outdated content with Google, but their website is still showing on Google search results despite the fact that the information was removed from their website.

I’m still waiting to hear back from both the website and Google about this. I thought that since Cloudflare hosts the website someone at Cloudflare could help me out about this.

Thank you!

Cloudflare is a reverse proxy, and does not host their customers content.

You will have to file an abuse complaint as your only option here. Or contact local law enforcement. This community cannot help you to remove somebody else’s web content, but I would advise you to be careful of the Streisand effect!

Michael, what other website(s) can I go to to find who hosts a website besides whois?
Thanks.

Unfortunately, you are limited to the information on the website, whois, or any other intelligence you can find by searching social media. I recommend looking at historical WhoIs data. It can be very stressful and even impossible to get information removed from websites, if it is illegal your best option is to file a police report.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.