Regression with WARP on Linux?

I’m using warp-cli on Ubuntu on Include Mode purely to access some internal networks advertised with a tunnel - I’ve upgraded from 2022.2.288 to 2022.5.346 and now seem to be stuck in WarpWithDnsOverHttps mode.

Only issue is, this seems to have broken apps like Spotify and Microsoft Teams.

Teams shows errors such as: Tue Jun 21 2022 14:24:58 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <186871> -- error -- appOnlineSvc:Response Promise rejected during check with retryAttempt=7: Message: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I can’t quite understand why there’d be DNS resolution issues though. It’s on Include mode and shouldn’t really be touching HTTP or DNS traffic at all. If I disconnect from WARP then apps begin working pretty much instantly.

This has only become an issue since upgrading to 2022.5.346 and I couldn’t find anything in the Windows/MacOS changelogs (since Linux has none that are published?) that’d indicate what’s causing this issue.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

FWIW, I’m also getting pretty constant errors when visiting sites with Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. (no specific error in devtools) and it takes a reload for them to actually load up since this too.

Rolled back to 2022.2.288 and I’m no-longer having these issues - and I get the mode I’d expect of just Warp.