Registrar: want to buy a new domain name

Hi,

New domain registration is still a Beta product and we will make sure to announce it in all channels once it is GA.

For now, please activate your domain on Cloudflare and you will be able to transfer it to Cloudflare Registrar.

Make sure you understand current limitations:

The main 2 limitations are:

• you have to use the assigned Cloudflare nameservers
  • you cannot move the domains to other Cloudflare account

Sorry guys, this is not a good practise! You have a feature “Buy domain easily” on you page for more the 2 years!! I just signed up for you service because i thought you provide this feature. (and now on this board to write to you). Just delete the feature from your landingpage, as I’ll delete my account right away… very unprofessional.

1 Like

ARGH.
What is the purpose of this webpage: Cloudflare Registrar | New Domain Registration | Cloudflare

Where it says “Cloudflare Registrar securely registers and manages your domain names with transparent, no-markup pricing that eliminates surprise renewal fees and hidden add-on charges.”

Ok, I’ve signed up. Now how do I register a domain name?

As I understand it, registering new domain names is still in beta. You can expect this feature to become available to everyone in the future.

I understand purchasing new domains through Cloudflare is still in beta and I can be patient, but it is confusing and deceiving that they put the words in the description meta tag and thus google description. I am glad CF has created a zero markup registrar and I’m excited to use them for all my domains.

4 Likes

If that’s all that’s deceiving on Cloudflare :smile:.

1 Like

Hi! I found this button, but could u tell me pls if it is possible to purchase new domains via api?

The cloudflare registrar api is very limited right now, and no you cannot do that.