Registrar Dash Ticket - domain protected by different account

I am trying to protect my domain with cloudflare, but when I try to do so, it says it is already protected with another account. I am trying through my host, and have checked this personal account, and neither are covered with cloudflare.

How can I locate the the account which it is protected by and change it to my account?

I’d start by searching email and reaching out to any vendors that may have done work on your site. If you are unable to locate the account details you have no other option than to add the domain to the account you are using here and changing the nameservers at your domain registrar to the two associated with this account. What is the domain?

I have spoken with the previous owner and he didn’t have cloudflare on it. The only thing I could think was it might be Ezoic, but I removed them from the website and they confirm that it can’t be them as the website isn’t configured with them.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.