Registrar Dash Ticket - DNS txt registrars are not being recognized by azure as well as by mxtoolbox

Hello Community!

I am dealing with an issue whereby DNS txt registrars are not being recognized by azure as well as by mxtoolbox. Only these 3 are visible, however, we have more than those registered under the dns.

In particular, I need the “asuid.www” and “asuid.agencystate” to be recognizable by azure and mxtoolbox.

One thing to note is that mxtoolbox does find the registrars if I search the domain using “ausid.www.mycoinsurancegroup.com”. An Azure engineer however, is telling me it needs to be locatable just using the domain “Mycoinsurancegroup.com”. This is also how Azure verifies these TXT registrars, and it is unable to locate them.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? Thank you!

That’s how it’s supposed to work.

If you want a TXT record for the apex domain, you need to set it for the apex domain with just a @ in the Name field.

1 Like

Thank you.

We have a 3rd party attempting to register the domain with Azure. However, it requires that they view the TXT file with the apex domain only.

However, we still need the subdomain registered as well, so we cannot convert the name field to an @. Meaning the 3rd party is not doing something correctly.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.